Why Choose a Professional Pet Sitter?
- Your pet will remain in familiar surroundings. Because of this, the stress level of the animal will be low.
- Your pet will receive personalized attention on a daily basis. Your pet sitter will try to keep the pet's routines as normal as possible.
- Your pet's chances of getting fleas are very low. You will not have to put him/her on a flea repellent program.
- Using a pet sitter instead of a kennel means no excess vaccinations are needed, such as shots for feline leukemia and feline infectious peritonitis for cats, bordetella, leptospirosis and parvovirus for dogs.
- Your home will be occupied while you are away. Since your mail and newspapers will be picked up daily, it will appear as though your home is being lived in.
- You won't have to worry about your plants dying while you are away, as they will be watered as often as is necessary to keep them thriving.
- You won't have to worry about dropping your pet off or picking him up. When you get home, you'll be greeted at the door by a very happy animal!
Back to top of page
Why Choose a Professional Sitter | Services and Rates | Policies | Before Your Trip | News | About Us | Meet the Three Stars | Links | Raw Food| Contact Us | Home
Site designed by jackieferrier.com
with updates and support by alanhyland.ca
Copyright 2002-2015 Three Star Pet Sitting Services. All rights reserved. No text or graphics from this website may be duplicated without the express written permission from its owner.